When KLS Agency develops price quotes for its clients, it prioritizes clients’ needs and considers many other factors. Our managers have to collect as much request-related data as possible to effectively arrange for a translation or interpretation and prepare an accurate offer.
You can order your translation or interpretation by:
- leaving your request on our website
- writing to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- leaving your message in a messenger (Viber, Telegram)
- writing in the chat
- just making a call.
The manager will answer all the questions you might ask and prepare a price quote for you. Please be prepared for a few clarifying questions that the manager may ask you to optimize the work process and help you save your time and efforts.
KLS suggests that you do the following if you place your order with us for the first time:
1. When ordering a translation, please specify the following information:
- the document or file that should be translated and, if it is a text file, the subject of the text;
- the language of translation (from which language into which language the document is required to be translated) and the volume of the document;
- whether the document needs to be certified (by a notary or by the translation agency’s stamp);
- the intended use of the document (the institution the document will be submitted to) and extra suggestions (for example, whether translation needs to be reviewed before its certification or the desired format of the final translated document);
- reference documents and data for translators: reference materials, previous translations, the spelling of names and surnames, institutions, etc.
2. When ordering an interpretation, please specify the following information:
- Interpretation type: consecutive or simultaneous interpretation, whispered interpreting;
- interpretation languages;
- the format of the event (conference, meeting, personal accompaniment) and its topic;
- date and place of the event, address (city, street, building) or the name of the online platform;
- start time and end time / total duration of the event;
- dress code requirements for the event, other requirements (gender, cultural, etc.) for the interpreter;
- availability of additional materials (for the interpreter);
- if simultaneous interpretation is required, please specify whether you need simultaneous interpretation equipment.
As soon as you provide all the information, the project manager will process the order and prepare an offer for you. After you confirm the order, you will receive an invoice for payment, and KLS will start working on your order immediately after the payment is made.
The whole procedure can be done remotely, and you don’t have to come personally to our office and spend your valuable time.
If you order a translation to be certified by a notary, you can get the certified hard copy:
- in our office;
- by our courier in Kyiv;
- by Nova Poshta at the address you give us;
- or by any other appropriate means (taxi, international delivery service, etc.).
For more details, please leave your request in the chat or messenger, write to our e-mail address email@example.com or just make a call.